Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P3T7_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.



Hi in Gt we have been doing a project called composition scavenger hunt. To me I think unusual angle is the most important because it draws the eye two the subject. I also think that its is important because it makes you interested with the subject. Unusual angle is not that hard to get so its a simple but cool technique. I think people should use unusual angle when they are taking pictures.

I think the hardest technique is rule of thirds scenery because its hard to get one subject when your looking at scenery. For example when your taking a picture of a forest there is not one subject there is many so you can not use rule of thirds scenery in this picture. Another thing that I think is hard about rule of thirds scenery is that when you do get a picture its hard to make it interesting. For example if you take a picture of a tree in the rule of thirds its not very interesting. I think I should practice this technique even if it is hard. I like this technique but it is kinda hard. So I think everyone should start practicing rule of thirds scenery.

When we were filming I wasn't working by myself most people should know because I wouldn't have have pulled off that amazing work by myself so I will tell you a little bit more about them. There names are Teresa and +Katharine Hoesel  they helped a lot. When we were filming we all did a lot of different stuff like speaking, filming, and acting. When we were editing Katy did music/sound effects +Teresa Gonzalez  did titles and I did transitions. We were all a great help to make this fantastic amazing film. I think that if you work in a team a communicate correctly you can get a lot done.        

No comments:

Post a Comment