Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cracking the Code

Hi it's Alexis and we have been practicing coding to learn just the basics of coding. Coding is easy to learn so I think everyone should start coding now. First whats coding, coding is directions for your device to follow. I think everyone should a least learn the basics of coding. Why because for almost every job you need to know coding because computers are everywhere now. Coding is simple, fun, and you should learn how to code. These are just a few reasons why you should start coding.

  Hi in are GT class we have been working on coding. My first experience with coding was in GT. It was called 1 hour of coding. It was fun and a challenge we had to get someone to the other thin.it was easy then it got harder. I am exited  for my next challenge of coding. Coding will help us with new inventions and I did the first step.

If I could design any game,program or app I would design a app. What would it look like it would have a heart on top. What would it do well it would help people from live from sickness. You could scan your hand and it will tell you if you if your sick or not. It will tell you why your sick and what you are sick of it will also give you a cure. This will help many people and I think that it can help are society.

No comments:

Post a Comment