Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial

Hi in Gt we have been working on a project were we try to convince our audience they need our product. My team wanted to make a product that would help our world become a better place. So because of pollution our world is coming to an end. So our product helps you find trash so our world can become awesome again. Our goals were kinda high but all in all I think we did a pretty good job. It was kinda funny and it described what are product was so it was a good commercial.


The best team moment was when we were at the beach filming even if Teresa did not show up. We
were at the beach playing around and having fun. It was fun filming because it was supposed to be funny so its was funny when we were filming. To be more exact the best part when we were filming was when Katy (the monster) was chasing us around the beach. The reason why is because when she was chasing us it was really fun and it did not feel like work at all. Just trust me if you ever get chased by a trash monster you will feel how funny and fun it is. You might want to try it sometime its super fun.






My team mates are Katharine Hoesel and Teresa Gonzalez. When we were getting our audio (A-Roll) Katy went home and got a lot of audio. Then at school Katy and I got a few extra A-roll Teresa was out sick that day. Then on Sunday Katy and I got some footage which was really fun we were both laughing our heads off. When me and Katy were filming Katy was a dinosaur and trash monster I also played multiple acts like a cave women and business women and a regular person at the beach. You may be wondering who was filming well Katy's sister actually had to help us with some footage other wise me and Katy did the filming. Then later that week on Tuesday me and Katy edited and turned in the project. When Katy and I were editing we couldn't stop watching it because we added music in the part were Katy was chasing me down the beach and we loved it. We tried very hard to finish it on time I think its a pretty cool video.     

No comments:

Post a Comment