Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement


Hi my loyal readers I know it's been awhile but i'm back the the question for this blog post will be "what is poetry and what is it used for?" Poetry is a form of art and art is also poetry. Poetry can change the mood of someone from sad to happy or tired to energetic. Poetry is a creative way to express yourself. Poetry is a creative and imaginative idea on paper.  It doesn't matter wether it rhymes or even has words has long a it tells a story its poetry.


My home is in the ocean at the beach with the amazing breeze
I also like to be under the shaded palm trees that make me feel free
At times my life may be hard it important to keep my guard
I stay up and try not to go down at times it happens I try not to frown
I will conquer my fears before the end is to near
We all shine bright in the night and I'm the light 


I used rhythm and rhyme because I feel like it makes it more interesting and fun to read. If it didn't have rhythm or rhyme I think people would get bored and not want to finish the poetic personal goal above. Rhythm and rhyme makes your poem flow smoothly and gives a happy mood. I enjoy reading rhymes because there interesting and I sometimes funny. Rhyme and rhythm gives it a nice speed that's makes the whole thing flow.








No comments:

Post a Comment