Thursday, May 26, 2016

Music Video Finale

P3T3 Thriller from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
Hello so my last project this year has come and it's a music video. My teammates include Katy,Kaile, and Christina. We chose the song Thriller by Michael Jackson are story is about this girl walking in the forest alone she was already scared because she was in the forest alone then she sees zombies. See becomes a zombie and then we get more zombies and do our own version of the thriller dance. In the music theres lyrics like "you try to scream" then we show a shot of Kaile screaming but Katy covers her mouth. Theres also lyrics like "You see a sight" then we show my zombie hand.

My favorite fast-edit montage would be when we out doing our thriller dance because we go through a lot of different shots of us dancing and lip syncing. We also get different colors effects and in each clip there's ether more or less amount of people in different zombies forest places. I think it was our best fast-edit montage because we all worked together on it and put all of ideas on it turned out really nice. We went through a lot of different shots too so it made it really cool and you are so many different things in
that short amount of time.

This final project showcases my best work because I get to use all of the skills I
learned this year in G.T. Me and my team also get along well so we were able to go and meet up each other and do makeup and costumes. Me and my team tried our best to make fast moving shots and not have a lot of long boring shots. Me and team also work really well together so we had a lot of fun. Me and my team tried to make this project our best quality work by adding every ones ideas and making sure nobody got left behind. By adding different effects. A strange way we also dos better acting is because we were doing some acting in Mrs.Brassington's class.




No comments:

Post a Comment