Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 Aspirations

Hi everyone this weeks blog post is about my goals for 2016. I have many goals for 2016 but the 5 main goals would be. One teach my dogs how to fetch because they know how to do a lot of tricks just not fetching. Other one would be to learn how to do my front hip circle in gymnastics. Its a move that you use on bars and it's the only move I need on bars. My third one would be to try new foods from around the world because I hear many people talking about foods from around the world and some sound gross and some sound really good. My fourth goal would be to learn how to do a back bend on the balance beam because it's something me and my friends all want to do.
My last goal would be to learn how to become a better painter because I'm not good at painting so I would really like to learn how.

Out of all the goals I said the number one goal would be to learn how to my front hip circle on bars. The reason why this is so important to me is because if I get my front hip circle I will be ready to compete for Kauai gymnasts. This move is the one move I need to complete my gymnastics bar routine. If I get this move my whole bar routine will be a lot easier and I know I will be ready to compete and that would be kinda like doing two goals. You might be a little confused of what a front hip circle is so I will explain a front hip circle. Its a mix of body motions on bar such has candle stick, and plank, etc. Then you have to go forward and stay in the bar it sounds easy but trust me it's not                                                            

Im gonna get this skill because I'm gonna focus in gymnastics. I will also learn all of the different positions which will really help me improve. I will also practice more on bars instead of my backflips so I can be more focused on getting my front hip circle I can't wait to get this skill.
Another way I could get it is by practicing it at home because I got a gymnastics bar I really think I will get my front hip circle. This year will really be amazing if I get my front hip circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment