Friday, September 4, 2015

Motivational Poster

 Hey we have been working on a motivational poster and I will need 2 text layers one MANIFESTO and another will be your PERSONAL QUOTES. I must have 4 images 3 of them need to be pictures of things that represent me and one portrait picture. When i'm done with that it's time to Design. 1 of the four is Kerning you need to change the text layers so there is no space or holes. 2nd is TRADIC COLOR SCHEME. Tradic color scheme  is 3 different colors that will always be balanced. The 3rd one is BLENDING OPTION for both text layers. Last but not least ADJUSTMENT LAYERS for all image layers. For a perfect grade I must do all 4.

 The step by step process
First I wrote my personal quotes and manifesto an copied it into photoshop. Then I started kerning my personal quotes and manifesto. After that I downloaded my pictures that represent me from google+ to finder and then downloaded it to Photoshop. Then It's time to do my do my tradic color scheme which is changing the look of my personal quotes and manifesto. Finally I need to change the look of my image layers. Then I'm all done.

 What I could have done better. Looking over my motivational poster I think I could have written a little bit more.Another thing I could have done better is my kerning. One more thing is my tradic color scheme I think I could have made it a little bit more colorful other then that I think it is a poster I would hang up on my wall and stay happy.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment