Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Personal Manifesto

Hi my name is Alexis Chatfield and five interesting facts about me are that I do gymnastics and also teach younger kids gymnastics.I love going to the beach and surfing I am 4.5 and I have blond hair.I have an older brother Justice and a younger sister Melia.One more interesting fact about me is I love to ski.

Be FREE.Have fun.No matter what you do enjoy doing it.LEARN from life.Start from the Start and End at the End.Life's are Lesson.Make a stand.Never stop for hate.Never stop DREAMING.Never say bye when you can say hi.When you laugh everyone laughs.When you smile everyone smiles.Walk straight and never look back.


My manifesto should inspire you to get out there and live life and accomplish goals.I think everyone faces tough times and this manifesto should help you get out of those tough times. This should tell you to believe in yourself and never give up. It tells you learn from life. I hope it expired you and that you never give up.












 #gtsym3

 #gtsym2

 #gtsym1
















































Report an issue





No comments:

Post a Comment